Pasadena Residential Exterior Painting
Inside and out, house painting is a big job! You want an end product that will protect your home from the elements while also increasing its value and appeal. When it comes to your home's exterior, you want to be sure your new coat of paint can survive hot summers and cold winters without blistering, cracking or peeling, and that it will properly seal your home's interior from moisture, mildew, dry rot, termites and other damaging environmental factors.
At Partnership Painting, Inc. our professional Pasadena painting contractors provide top quality exterior painting results that are sure to have your house looking beautiful while also eliminating problems that could arise from improper painting techniques. We use only premium quality paints from trusted manufacturers such as Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore, and our skilled painters always do an efficient and reliable job.
What Makes Our Residential Exterior Services Different?
- Experience - We have painted literally thousands of homes since 1984.
- Peace of Mind - We are fully licensed, bonded and insured.
- Property Protection - We do not just care for your home's painted exterior surfaces, but also for the landscaping, walkways, and any and all other components of your property that we work around.
- Committed Craftsmen - Our team is made up of dedicated, invested employees who treat your home as if it's their own.
- Lead Safety - We are EPA certified for proper preparation of lead-based paint.
4 Benefits Of Regular Deck Staining
A deck can be a wonderful investment for your home, providing you and your family with a great space for entertaining, relaxing at the end of a long day, or just accenting your home's already be […]
Get the Snazziest Exterior Paint Job in Pasadena
There are a number of ways to improve one's Pasadena home, including decorating with art, rearranging furniture and changing the curtains, but one of the most striking modifications that can be […]