Partnership Painting Careers
Partnership Painting is currently hiring for the following full-time positions
- General Painter (team member)
- Crew Foreman (oversee painting team)
At Partnership Painting we offer
- $17-25/hour with overtime potential (wages determined by the level of experience)
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Uniforms/Work Gear
- Profit-sharing Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Valid driver’s license
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
- Pass drug screening
- Pass background check
- Smartphone proficient
- Works independently and well in a team setting
- Helpful to have some construction and/or painting experience/knowledge
- Helpful to have conversational English & Spanish proficiency
- Values small business work ethic
- Prefers working outside or on a job site
- Enjoys working with their hands
- Gets satisfaction from seeing your work directly impact others
- Enjoys working around the construction industry
- Enjoys the logistics of maintaining and organizing a job site
- Know how to use water blasting tools
- Understand different grit of sandpaper
- Proficient with Graco Airless Sprayers and fine finish tips
- Have used Abatron epoxy patching materials
- Know paint sheen guide
- Understand paint mixing techniques
- Familiar with ladder and harness safety
- Practice safe procedures when using boom lifts
- Understand EPA Lead Safe Handling practices
Work for a company that cares about you!
Have you always wanted to work for a company that has the integrity to care deeply about its customers, employees, and quality of work? Our trained painting professionals take pride and joy in surprising our customers with a level of service and work they never expected. If you're the right person this could be the company for you!
About Partnership Painting:
We care about our employees and our customers. Every week we received 5-star reviews on Google from our customers, why? Because we have the best painting teams in the industry.
At Partnership Painting our goal is to provide our customers with a professional painting company that offers superior customer satisfaction and quality results that look better....longer.
We have over 37 years of experience in the painting industry, and as a Pasadena painting company that has been in business since 1984, we take pride in our work. No matter what scale of the project we take on, from small residential painting touch-ups to commercial interior painting jobs, our team of qualified, professional painters is dedicated to providing exceptional painting services to our customers in the San Gabriel Valley area.