Your Pasadena Residential Interior Painting Specialists
Residential interior painting takes more than just a brush and a bucket of paint to produce quality results. With 36 years of experience, comprehensive knowledge of processes, and proper equipment, Partnership Painting Inc, can provide the highest quality interior paint jobs, which is why homeowners in Pasadena depend on us. We're dedicated to providing outstanding residential interior painting that looks better and lasts longer because of our superior quality services. You can trust us to use paint brands from top suppliers such as Dunn Edwards, BEHR Paints, Sherwin Williams, and Benjamin Moore, which means we guarantee a quality finish. If you're seeking residential interior painting contractors for your Pasadena home, give our expert team a call to schedule a free estimate.
What Makes Our Interior Services Different?
- Efficiency - Our comprehensive painting knowledge, combined with our passion for the craft, allows us to provide a quality job on time.
- Quality - Our name, reputation, and home are paramount to our company, so we will never, ever lower our standards.
- Attention to Detail - While the project is under development, we always keep an eye on the details.
- A Focus on You - Professional service has built our reputation. We receive over 75% of our business from a reliable and satisfied client base. This is achieved by treating you like we would treat our own families.
- Lead Safety - We are EPA certified for the proper preparation of lead-based paint on our residential interior and residential exterior painting jobs.
- Warranty - Our work is backed by 3, 5, and 10-year warranties.
We’re ready to tackle any paint job so, whether you need a minor touch-up or a complete interior refresh, our Pasadena painting contractors are here to help.
Additional Interior Painting Possibilities
We offer residential interior painting for most areas in your home, including:
- Kitchen and Bathroom Cabinetry
- Stairways and Banisters
- Crown molding
- Stain and varnishing
- Wood trim