Pasadena Residential Interior Painting
An excellent interior paint job requires far more than just a brush and a bucket of paint. With over 33 years of experience, thorough knowledge of processes and materials, and proper equipment, the house painters at Partnership Painting, Inc. can complete a residential interior painting job more quickly and safely than the average homeowner. Plus, we can produce more striking, attractive results because we are dedicated to serving both our residential customers throughout Los Angeles County with superior quality painting services that look better AND last longer.
Our interior painting services range from small painting touch ups to painting the entire interior of your home. Our painters use premium quality paints from trusted manufacturers like Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore to ensure your interior painting project has a lasting and beautiful finish. All prep work and post-project clean up is included.
What Makes Our Interior Services Different?
- Efficiency – Our experience and passion for painting allow us to complete a professional job in a timely manner.
- Quality - We may work quickly, but we never, ever lower our standards. Our name and reputation are incredibly important to us, and so is your home.
- Attention to Detail – We always keep a close eye on the details throughout the project.
- A Focus on You - Our reputation has been built on professional services. Over 75% of our work is built upon referrals from more-than-satisfied clients. This is accomplished by treating you as we would want to be treated.
- Lead Safety – We are EPA certified for proper preparation of lead-based paint.
Additional Interior Painting Possibilities
- Kitchen cabinetry
- Bathroom cabinetry
- Built-in shelving
- Stairways, bannisters
Recent Articles about Interior Painting
- Affordable Room Makeovers in Los Angeles County Need only Paint and Imagination - In tough economic times, many Los Angeles County homeowners are looking for affordable ways to bring new life to tired rooms in their homes. There are many affordable ways to remodel, especially if you are willing to do all or some of the work. Probably the most affordable makeover for any room of the house [...]
- Pasadena Interior Painting – The Right Colors to Choose for Your Ambiance - When it comes to painting your Pasadena house, one of the things that you have to consider is the color that you will choose for it. People would choose different types of color depending on the theme that they want to happen in the house. With this, they have to know the best color combinations that [...]
Interior Painting Safety - Why Choose Partnership Painting over DIY
Every year many DIY painting homeowners are injured in falls because they lack proper ladders for the job, or because they do not know how to safely use what equipment they have when attempting an interior painting project. In addition, lead paint in older homes, dust from sanding, and strong-smelling paints and solvents can pose health risks to the homeowner. As licensed, insured and experienced Pasadena painting contractors, the crew at Partnership Painting have the skills and equipment necessary to complete interior painting tasks safely, without risking any adverse effects to you or your home. We always follow the appropriate measures to protect our customers and employees from hazards including lead-based paint that is often found in homes built before 1978.
Save yourself from the hassle, stress, and potential dangers of tackling a DIY interior painting project. Contact Partnership Painting today for quick and properly painted interiors at competitive prices. We are certain you will be impressed with the quality of our services!