Your Professional and Reliable Pasadena Painter
Partnership Painting first started as a partnership between two best friends, Scott Penn and Brad Cage. We have known each other since 1968 (the second grade) and learned about the painting trade from Scott's father who painted houses when he was not teaching High School. Since we formed Partnership Painting in 1984, we have slowly grown to meet the needs of our ever-expanding list of satisfied customers.
Although we have primarily painted interiors and exteriors of residential homes, we have also painted churches, schools, condominium complexes, apartment houses, commercial offices and a 52,000 square foot YMCA, along with many others. If you are in need of residential or commercial painting in the Los Angeles County area, please give our experienced Pasadena painting contractors a call!
Why Choose Partnership Painting as Your First Choice for Your Home Painting Needs
- On time professionalism
- Quality work, excellent value, neat and clean
- Experience and skilled craftsmen
- Superior customer service, easy to work with, and friendly
- We are insured with liability and worker's compensation insurance
- Nursery Room Interior Repaint in Glendale, CA
- Baptismal Pool at Church of Christ
- Exterior repainting on Colorado Blvd.
- Exterior repaint on Altadena Drive, Altadena, CA
- Teak furniture restoration on Grand Ave, Pasadena, CA
- Interior office painting at Cal Tech Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
- Exterior Repaint 100 year old Craftsman House in South Pasadena, CA
- Exterior Repaint in Altadena, CA
We Encourage You to Read Our Recent Articles:
- When You Hire a Professional Exterior Painter You Avoid These Common Problems
- Alhambra Exterior House Painting – Do You Need It?
Painting the exterior of your home can be a fantastically rewarding experience. You have the opportunity to revamp to look […]
Nowadays, whether one likes it or not, Alhambra exterior painting affects societal judgments. The appearance of the house, starting of […]