Your Professional and Reliable Pasadena Painter
Partnership Painting first started as a partnership between two best friends, Scott Penn and Brad Cage. We have known each other since 1968 (the second grade) and learned about the painting trade from Scott's father who painted houses when he was not teaching High School. Since we formed Partnership Painting in 1984, we have slowly grown to meet the needs of our ever-expanding list of satisfied customers.
Although we have primarily painted interiors and exteriors of residential homes, we have also painted churches, schools, condominium complexes, apartment houses, commercial offices and a 52,000 square foot YMCA, along with many others. If you are in need of residential or commercial painting in the Los Angeles County area, please give our experienced Pasadena painting contractors a call!
Why Choose Partnership Painting as Your First Choice for Your Home Painting Needs
- On time professionalism
- Quality work, excellent value, neat and clean
- Experience and skilled craftsmen
- Superior customer service, easy to work with, and friendly
- We are insured with liability and worker's compensation insurance
- Nursery Room Interior Repaint in Glendale, CA
- Baptismal Pool at Church of Christ
- Exterior repainting on Colorado Blvd.
- Exterior repaint on Altadena Drive, Altadena, CA
- Teak furniture restoration on Grand Ave, Pasadena, CA
- Interior office painting at Cal Tech Institute of Technology, Pasadena, CA
- Exterior Repaint 100 year old Craftsman House in South Pasadena, CA
- Exterior Repaint in Altadena, CA
We Encourage You to Read Our Recent Articles:
- 9 Questions To Ask Before Choosing a Pasadena Painting Contractor
- Common Color Mistakes To Avoid When Painting Your Pasadena Home
- Executive Office Painting Ideas – Colors & Textures To Inspire You
Before choosing a Pasadena Painting Contractor, it’s important to make sure you know the answers to common questions that may […]
Interior painting can be a wonderful project. But before you even get started, you have to figure out what colors […]
When planning on office painting, the best paint colors are those that help you be more productive, comfortable, and satisfied […]