Your Professional and Reliable Pasadena Painter
Partnership Painting first started as a partnership between two best friends, Scott Penn and Brad Cage. We have known each other since 1968 (the second grade) and learned about the painting trade from Scott's father who painted houses when he was not teaching High School. Since we formed Partnership Painting in 1984, we have slowly grown to meet the needs of our ever-expanding list of satisfied customers.
Although we have primarily painted interiors and exteriors of residential homes, we have also painted churches, schools, condominium complexes, apartment houses, commercial offices and a 52,000 square foot YMCA, along with many others. If you are in need of residential or commercial painting in the Los Angeles County area, please give our experienced Pasadena painting contractors a call!
Why Choose Partnership Painting As Your First Choice For Your Home and Commercial Painting Needs
- On time professionalism
- Quality work, excellent value, neat and clean
- Experience and skilled craftsmen
- Superior customer service, easy to work with, and friendly
- We are insured with liability and worker's compensation insurance
- We are EPA certified for proper preparation of lead-based paint