Pasadena Residential Exterior Painting
Inside and out, house painting is a big job! You want an end product that will protect your home from the elements while also increasing its value and appeal. When it comes to your home's exterior, you want to be sure your new coat of paint can survive hot summers and cold winters without blistering, cracking or peeling, and that it will properly seal your home's interior from moisture, mildew, dry rot, termites and other damaging environmental factors.
At Partnership Painting, Inc. our professional Pasadena painting contractors provide top quality exterior painting results that are sure to have your house looking beautiful while also eliminating problems that could arise from improper painting techniques. We use only premium quality paints from trusted manufacturers such as Dunn Edwards, Sherwin Williams and Benjamin Moore, and our skilled painters always do an efficient and reliable job.
What Makes Our Residential Exterior Services Different?
- Experience - We have painted literally thousands of homes since 1984.
- Peace of Mind – We are fully licensed, bonded and insured. g
- Property Protection - We do not just care for your home’s painted exterior surfaces, but also for the landscaping, walkways, and any and all other components of your property that we work around.
- Committed Craftsmen – Our team is made up of dedicated, invested employees who treat your home as if it’s their own.
- Lead Safety – We are EPA certified for proper preparation of lead-based paint.
We Provide Exterior Painting Services in the following areas:
Los Angeles County, CA | Pasadena, CA | South Pasadena, CA | San Marino, CA | Altadena, CA | La Canada, CA | Arcadia, CA | Glendora, CA | San Gabriel, CA | Sierra Madre, CA
Recent Articles about Exterior Painting
- Exterior House Painting Tips for Homeowners in Los Angeles County - Choosing various colors for your Los Angeles County exterior house painting project is more difficult than you may think. This is because a wrong color choice can either make your house appear too subtle or too vivid. Aside from that, a wrong choice of color can lead your house to appear featureless and plain. On [...]
- Pasadena Exterior Painting: Is It Time to Paint? - Is the exterior of your house starting to look old and worn down? It may be time to paint the exterior of your house. Unfortunately Pasadena exterior painting happens to be one of the more expensive and time consuming home improvement projects. And generally homeowners have to endure an exterior painting job every 6-8 years, depending on the house [...]